Friday, May 1, 2009
Dead worms
Tammy went to a Pampered Chef party so Isabella and I decided we would take her new jogging stroller out for a spin. It felt like we (I mean I) walked miles and we stopped at a local playground where she spent all of five minutes sliding and then said "lets go." Great more walking. This time she wanted to walk next to the stroller. So off we went. We didn't get far before Isabella spotted a worm on the sidewalk, well a dead worm, so she stopped say hi. I think she likes worms cause they look like little snakes. After talking to the dead worm for a few minutes we were off again. Then she spotted another worm and I think you know how this story goes. So after the tenth worm I realized this wasn't going to stop so time for Isabella to get back in the stroller. After strapping her in I asked her if she had fun. She said "upset" I said "you're upset?" she then said "I'm upset and tired." Kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment