Do I want to be inside or out?
Ken trying to be crafty. We've had his Mom's small Cricut for a while, but we borrowed her big one so he could do what he wanted for the bulletin board at church.
Isabella - the Ham, too bad this wasn't all that in focus.
Don't ask what's up with the one sock. I have no idea, he loses one sock frequently through the day.
I was really trying to get a picture of Bryce's face to show off his scratches. He fell in Ken's parents yard and scratched up his face. This unfortunately was the best picture I could get of it.
See what we have to contend with now?
And this was just too cute to pass up. I love the look on his face. And its all because he was watching "Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue." Trust me, that will be used as blackmail at some point in his life. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment