Our Stake at church has started doing a yearly swap meet that they call the "Gifts of the Heart Exchange." Basically members from the Stake clean out their closets and donate anything they want to get rid of. No furniture though. But they take clothing, household goods, baby items, toys, books, etc. Drop offs for donations were Friday night and then they open it up for people to come and take anything they need. Of course, my kids just recently jumped sizes, so I really needed to stock up. I was able to get quite a few things for the kids. Which makes me super happy since it was all FREE!
Check out the loot for Isabella. I even found a Cinderella dress-up dress.
Here's Bryce's loot.
I checked out the shoes but all the Girl's shoes that were in half-way decent condition were the size Isabella wears now, so I didn't bother for her. But I found these great sandals for Bryce. He wasn't too sure about them, so it was funny watching him walk in them.
Not too shabby, huh?


No comments:
Post a Comment