Wednesday, February 3, 2010

And even more snow!

So last night, we still had quite a bit of snow left on our deck from our snow storm last Saturday. After dinner, Ken and Isabella went outside to play in the snow for a little while. Isabella hadn't really had a chance to play in the snow much the last couple of storms. Of course, it was starting to snow while they were out there as well. We got another 4 inches last night on top of what was left from the 5 1/2 inches we got over the weekend. And we're supposed to get more this weekend. You'd think we live in Utah or something. Nope, we're still in Virginia. I don't remember having a winter with this many snowstorms. As long as its warm when we go to Florida in a few weeks, I'll be happy.

Here's some pictures on Ken and Isabella playing in the snow last night.








And fast forward to this morning, where we had a world of white again. This was a very pretty snow and the trees looked beautiful. So I had to take a few pictures. And with a couple tips from The Pioneer Woman, I was able to play with them in Photoshop and really show off the beauty of the trees.




1 comment:

Kelli Brewer said...

You got such pretty pictures of the trees!