Its SNOWING! Big surprise, huh?
I thought this was funny that they came through on Thursday and put flags in next to the fire hydrants. Although, looking out there today, I can see why.

Oh look, its finally sticking. This was about 4:30pm. It had started snowing about 10am. It had just been turning to slush, so now we have a nice layer of ice underneath everything.

This was about 10-15 minutes after I had shoveled the sidewalk last night. They had come and plowed our street not too long before. They were up and down Holleyside Dr (the street we're off of) about every half hour trying to keep up with the snow.

And this is our world this morning and its not expected to stop until sometime tonight. So you can expect more pictures later.

I thought this was funny that they came through on Thursday and put flags in next to the fire hydrants. Although, looking out there today, I can see why.
Oh look, its finally sticking. This was about 4:30pm. It had started snowing about 10am. It had just been turning to slush, so now we have a nice layer of ice underneath everything.
This was about 10-15 minutes after I had shoveled the sidewalk last night. They had come and plowed our street not too long before. They were up and down Holleyside Dr (the street we're off of) about every half hour trying to keep up with the snow.
And this is our world this morning and its not expected to stop until sometime tonight. So you can expect more pictures later.
No comments:
Post a Comment