Sunday, August 23, 2009

What is she gonna do when this baby is actually here?

So we've still been slowly doing some things to try to get ready for the baby. Yesterday Ken pulled out the infant carrier and pulled the cover off so it could get thrown in the washing machine. We also have a bassinet that belongs to my brother and his wife. So we pulled the cover off of that and threw it in the washing machine too (its been stored in an attic for 5 years, so it was a little dusty). When we put the cover back on the bassinet, Isabella decided she needed to try it out.



This afternoon, she had a pillow at one end and was sitting in it watching TV. Crazy kid!


On a side note, the Redskins won last night!!! I know its only pre-season, but they WON!

1 comment:

Anne Dixon said...

I have pictures of Stoney sitting and laying in the bassinet before Monty was born. They make such cute pictures. I miss my boys being little,. They are getting so big, what happened to the 2 year olds?
Is that our bassinet? Or did it belong the Russ and EM? I don't recognize it at all.