Saturday, August 1, 2009

Isabella's Second Birthday Party

We had Isabella's Second Birthday Party today at our house. It was fun with all the family. Surprisingly Isabella did great through the whole party despite not having a nap today. She did however, crash not too long after everyone left. We thank everyone who came and was so generous to Isabella and to Ken and I as well. We have great family!

Here's my little luau girl (since that was the general theme of the party).


Here are some pictures from the party.


I got ambitious and made a "Sand Castle" cake. I think it turned out pretty cute, if I do say so myself. (Unfortunately the icing didn't work out right and tasted a little funny. Oh well, the cake looked cute.)

1 comment:

Anne Dixon said...

that is an amazing cake!! How'd you do it? I can see that the towers are made of ice cream cones, but what is supporting them?
Happy birthday to Isabella!