Monday, June 1, 2009

Strawberries!

So we went strawberry picking today. It was quite fun. We were very lucky with the weather. It was about 80 degrees, gorgeous, and we even had a nice breeze. It was fun. Isabella had a ball. We think she probably ate a pound and a half of strawberries while we were picking. She had fun watching the tractors too. Linda picked just over 11 pounds of strawberries. Ken and I (and maybe a bit from Isabella) picked almost 22 pounds worth. I'll be spending the next few days hulling & freezing whole strawberries and making some jam too. Here's a few pictures from our day.


Sitting on Aunt Linda's lap on the hayride to the strawberry fields.


Taking a break with preggo mommy. Can you tell what I've been doing by the stains on my shirt?


Sitting all by myself on the hayride back to the parking area.

1 comment:

Anne Dixon said...

That looks yummy! Where did you guys go strawberry picking at?