Saturday, November 1, 2008

My crazy child

I couldn't help but share the following two videos of my crazy daughter dancing. And heaven forbid she dance on anything but the book!







Canning update - I did four and a half quarts of applesauce today after having issues with the things I had not working to break the apples down enough. I finally got frustrated and went to Target to buy a food mill, which they did not have. I was going to buy a food processor but then, I found the food grinder attachment for the Kitchen Aid mixer. Hallelujah for that. I got it and it took me about 10 minutes to grind up the apples for that much applesauce. Unfortunately though, the pint jar broke in the water bath. Now I just have a bushel and a half left to do something with. I plan on still doing spiced apple rings, more applesauce, and some apple butter. Luckily the applesauce and apple butter take lots of apples.

2 comments:

rich and steph said...

I am impressed you are canning. Not skilled in that area at all. Found you on Mary's blog. This is Stephanie Fowkes Rhoton and I started blogging too:) Helps me get out my frustrations and goofiness with my 5 kids. Sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I had 2 and the first was when I was 12 weeks pregnant. That baby had a serious malformation-amazing that they could tell this at 12 weeks! I have always felt that my next child, Dylan, did not want that body and waited until I got pregnant 3 months later. Same with the 2nd miscarriage. Camryn (my only girl) wanted a healthy body. So happy to see that you know Heavenly Father is watching out for you:)

Lynelle said...

Hey thanks, yeah I have been checking up on your blog every now and then since you gave me the link. Now all my sister in laws are doing them, so I was pressured into it. I love these videos especially of Isabella dancing on the book :)